Background

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Post-Thanksgiving Bliss...

First of all let me say that both desserts were very well received! Yay! I'm always kind of nervous when I make a recipe for the first time. Phew!

Yesterday, I got up quite early with the rest of the hard-core shoppers to attack the Black Friday sales. I don't, however, wait in line for hours prior to a store opening. That's where I draw the line!! If I have to freeze my booty off for hours and hours, then it cannot be worth it. I got just a good of a deal...if not better...Wednesday evening on www.newegg.com. We bought a 46" Sharp LCD TV with all of the specifications we wanted for $699! Crazy deal!!! Take that, crazy Best Buy shoppers that were lined up all the way to the street yesterday morning!!!! AHHHH HAHAHAHA (evil laugh)!!!!!

One of these days I'll have my Xmas list in order and stop shopping for myself on Black Friday! I did purchase 3 Xmas presents yesterday! That's a record!

Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment