Background

Friday, February 12, 2010

What a week!

Wow!  What a week!  I'm completely exhausted.  I cannot remember a time when I've been this stressed.  Crazy times!  Our company had a reduction in force this week, and we had to let go of 3 staff members that work under me.  It was horrible!  I felt sooooo guilty even though I couldn't do anything about it.  I don't mind letting people go for performance issues but not for no reason at all.  I'm so glad it's over with!!!!  I also feel very fortunate to still have a job!

Now on to better things...
This V-Day weekend should be fun!  I'm skipping the whole Mardi Gras thing this weekend.  I just can't get back into it after I bartended outside in the snow a few years ago.  It was pretty much miserable.  Maybe I'll attend again if it is ever semi-warm for the event.  Instead you'll find me at the gym Saturday morning for my 2 hour workout...busting out my new white-girl moves in Zumba!  Watch out girls!  Saturday night Chad and I will be dining at 1111 Mississippi.  I haven't been there in a long time but it never disappoints.  Chad hasn't ever been there, so it should be fun.  Still trying to decide if we're going to see the new Valentine's Day movie or not.

Sunday should be extra fun!  Valentine's Day brunch at Hidden Lake Winery and then wine tasting afterwards.  Woo hoo!  I need it!!

OK, ok. I'll stop rambling!  Hopefully I'll have some pics to post after this weekend!  Hope you all have a great V-Day with your S.O.'s!!!!

1 comment:

  1. glad you survived the week! that is tough situation to be in - I know! Enjoy your weekend - I went to club fitness yesterday and they gave me a 7 day pass - worked out for the first time in forever yesterday!!! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete