Background

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Art & Food

I had a great day at the Best of MO Market & Shaw Art Fair.  There are so many things to nibble on...and lots of wine to taste (albeit MO wine...but it is wine)!    I ended up with a mini pumpkin spice gooey butter cake from Gooey Louie, some andouie sausage & salami, and a little prize for Chad.  If you haven't attended the MO Market before, you must put it on your list for next year.  The weather was beautiful this year!  After the market, we headed down the street to the Shaw Art Fair.  This event just keeps getting bigger and bigger each year.  I think we were getting kind of tired by this point, because we kind of flew through it.  Ha!  Here's a pic of John and I at the art fair...

 We ended the afternoon with a brunch at Square One Brewery/Distillery.  I had some scrumptious Crab Cakes Egg Benedict.  Yumm-o!  I finished it off with a pint of some pumpkin spice ale...which was much more like a spiced Oktoberfest more than pumpkin...but good all the same!

Well, here goes with a new work week!  Wish me luck!  Hope everyone has a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment