Background

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Holy Meetings, Batman!

Finally made it home tonight after an intense work week in KC.  I was out there for a variety of meetings.  The last two days of meetings were the most important...and related to the business surrounding my new position.  I haven't had any insight into my new role yet due to some legalities surrounding the contract bid that we've just submitted.  As soon as 1/1/12 hits, I'll have much more insight though.  Busy times ahead!!

Enough about work.  Let's talk food!!  Monday night, a few co-workers and I tried out this sushi place in Leawood, KS...Ra Sushi.  Super yum with a very zen atmosphere and great happy hour food and drink specials!!  

Tuesday Chad and I met up with our realtor to sign the lease on our new place and place the deposit.  Very excited to move in to this modern monstrosity!  Love, love, love the new neighborhood!!!!!  After that Chad, Gene (a coworker) and I hit up Flying Saucer...a great place for craft beers not too far from our new place.  Great selection!!


Wednesday evening, we had a group work dinner.  Not too exciting, but the food was good.  Jack's Stack is a BBQ chain in KC...that is pretty decent.  I'm not a huge BBQ fan, but I do like this place.  We went to the one in Crown Plaza, which has the best atmosphere...and best of all, it was free!!!


Lots to do this weekend to get ready to move.  Wish my Chad was with me, but he will be soon.  G'nite all!  Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment