Background

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Easter fun!

We made the trek back to The Lou again for Easter this year with one additional passenger in the car - Lehni!  The Gakinya's couldn't make it home until Saturday, and I didn't want to miss out on our annual Friday night egg coloring, so I picked her up on the way.  The iPad might just be the most amazing invention for a 6 year old on a long car ride!



We had a great time coloring eggs and helping Grandma prep for brunch the next day!



Brunch prep always gets a bit crazy the next morning!


I love having the family together on holidays.  Even Jude was able to come for the 2nd year in a row!   Weekend trips home are so short, and it's difficult to fit in time for family and friends.  I was so glad that she could make it!  Good times!!

The Gakinya's made it over on Saturday, which meant I got to see more of this little man...




On Sunday, we had our traditional egg hunt...




...and then Chad & I headed over to Dad's for lunch before the long drive back to KC.  It was a short trip, but we enjoyed every minute of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment