Background

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Still Dreaming of Paris...

I truly cannot wait until I visit Paris again!  We definitely didn't get enough time there!  It's hard to believe we've been back from Europe for over a month now!  

I'm so glad that I was able to blog as often as I did while on vacay, because I haven't had a moment since we've been back.  October was a crazy month at work - so busy.  November is a bit lighter at work but a bit busier at home, so it feels just as crazy.  Here's some bits and pieces about the last month or so.  Hoping I'm able to share more details on the blog soon!
  • Open House and Stella & Dot Trunk Show this weekend
  • Reorganizing the kitchen - making a coffee station
  • Putting an office in the bedroom - new desk, chair & accessories
  • Decorating the master bath
  • Big move (literally) at work - new office
  • Two year wedding anniversary!
Chad and the kitties are doing well.  Chad actually has a couple months off from traveling.  I really appreciate when he's home for months on end.  He's been such a big help at home, since I took this job almost 2 years ago! I don't know what I'd do without him.

Short post today - but I'll leave you with a couple of cute kitty pics.  More to come soon...

Love Lucky's calico fur on next to our kitchen rug!
 
What do you mean you don't put your cat in a shopping cart?!
 
 
Cheers!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment