Background

Sunday, April 19, 2015

The Gravelle Family Forecast

Wow, I can barely believe that it's been almost 2 months since I last posted!  There's been sooooo much going on in our lives!  The blogging break was probably needed, but it was also the only possible way to ensure that I didn't spill the beans.  :)

I think everyone knows by now, but our family of 2 will become a family of 3 this Fall!!!  It's been something that we've been "working" on for the past year, and at several points thought that it wouldn't become a reality.  (Story to come later.)  

I truly love the announcement that Chad created!  
So unique...and so appropriate for our family!!


Since we publicized our announcement last weekend, we've received such an outpouring of love and support!  It's been amazing!

Thank you all for your kind words & encouragement!
More to come on all our changes!
Cheers!

1 comment: