Background

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Happy 39 9/8 To Me!!! (Part 2)


Hi there...again!  This might be my longest blogging run in quite some time.  So sad.  LOL.  Let's see if I can keep it up for a bit.






After we returned from New York, we had the pleasure of having one of my very bestest friends, Judy, and her parents stay with us for the weekend.  It was wonderful to have guests in town to help celebrate.






They arrived the evening of Cinco de Mayo - just in time for some pork carnitas tacos, salsa, chips & margaritas.  They were quite delish if I do say so myself!!  Got to love it when a new recipe works out fabulously!  

Judy gifted me with a set of fabulous, custom Govino glasses!  They each have different sayings on them.  Obviously this one was most appropriate for this post...but I've used them all to date.






The next day was action packed with a fender bender, brunch at Louie's Wine Dive and later a brewery tour of downtown KC.  We visited several microbrews in downtown KC but spent the most time at Boulevard's new beer hall.  It was a perfect day sans the last Uber ride which I slept through.  LOL!  (I'm old!)  Per Judy and Chad, we were lucky to live to tell out it.










Well, that's it!  Another one in the books!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment