Background

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Over halfway there...

It's day 7 today of the 10 day cleanse!  I'm over halfway there.  Phew!  It really hasn't been too bad once I put my  mind to it.  I've barely cheated at all.  (I've had two caffeinated hot teas this week.)  The liquid days have been the hardest.  That's when you start craving everything.  I have two more of those coming up this week.  I'm a bit worried about that.  When I'm on liquids I tend to be a bit sluggish...both physically and in thought.  Currently, my liquid days are scheduled for Monday and Wednesday this week.  Monday, I'm supposed to speak at an all-employee meeting.  It's only one slide of the presentation, but I just don't want to screw it up.  I could switch the liquids to Tuesday & Wednesday, but two days in a row of liquids is brutal!!!  Anyway, I've continued to work out with Jillian...still on Level 1 but am going to move it along to Level 2 this week.  I've lost 5 lbs. to date and a few inches too!

Because of the cleanse, Chad and I are going to move our V-day plans to next week.  It's no fun to go out to a nice dinner on these kind of restrictions.  We did hit up Jefferson's last night though.  (Our first night out in awhile.)  I was good and got my salad...and no pickles or beer.  Boo!  I think that we're going to head out tonight too.  I love that you can find a restaurant's nutritional information on-line!  I'm going to carefully select what I'm going to get beforehand, so I don't get off track.  Nice!

Today is a work day for me.  Our company is going through NCQA accreditation this year.  I have lots of deliverables due in a few weeks.  So the next couple weekends are going to be work filled...at least one day anyway.  (Although, I might have to sneak up to The Limited today.  They have their pants 40% off still!)  I better get moving!  
 

1 comment:

  1. how is it going?? is it over yet? I hope so and I hope you did awesome!! Sad I missed the Limited sale though....they do have the best pants!

    ReplyDelete