Background

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Another fun weekend!  Why do they always go by so fast???  Friday night, Ashley, Kristine and I hit up The Wine Tap.  It's the perfect way to spend a Friday night!  I definitely indulged...in a whole pizza and a Chardonnay flight!  Yumm-o!

Saturday, Ashley, Vicki and I went to Rick's for a little vino.  We tasted some great wines, but my favorite of the afternoon was the Y3 Taureau...a jammy, full-bodied red.


I can almost never leave Rick's without purchasing something, so I got two of my all-time faves...Cline Cashmere & Y3 Chardonnay.  Saturday night I made dinner for Chad and I...one of Ashley's recipes.  It was super yummy!  Check our her blog for the recipe!

Sunday, Chad and I worked in the flowerbeds for a couple of hours.  Needless to say after bending over for that length of time, I was down for the count.  I didn't get the cleaning done that I had hoped for the plants look great!  What a beautiful day!!  I even cooked again tonight!  Can you believe it?!?!  This time I made a Rachel Ray dish...Moussaka.


I've got a busy week ahead of me, but it looks to be a fun one too!  Jeff's on Monday & a beer tasting at iTap on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment