Background

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Good Times...

Wow!  It's been almost a month since I posted last!!  I can hardly believe it.  It's been so crazy the last several weeks...and I expect more craziness in the coming weeks too!  Ha!  

Time to play catch up...
Here's a random pic of my niece, Lehni, from Easter.  Sooooo cute!

Me and the girls at Casa on Cinco de Mayo!  It was sooo drizzly and cold that night, but we managed to make it outside for a bit.

Last night we had a small get together at Global Brew for Chad's impending graduation and my birthday.  It was a good time!!  Here's a couple of pics of my mom, John, Chad and I.




Me with Kristine, Rebecca & Joli


...and a few of the SLU crew.



This coming week is going to be crazy!  I'm headed to KC for work on Monday morning.  I get back Wednesday...just in time for Chad's mom's arrival.  Sandi is coming in town for Chad's graduation on Friday.  We have lots of plans for the end of the week.  I should be thoroughly exhausted by Sunday...but it should be a good time!  Have a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could have been there to help y'all celebrate!!!! Happy birthday and congrats to Chad again!!!

    ReplyDelete