Background

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

One Stop Shopping

I have the best hairdresser ever!! I walked in for a cut/color...and walked out with that and a iPhone 3GS!! Woo hoo!!

I was complaining about slow and horrible my iPhone 3G has been. He just happened to have an EXTRA iPhone 3GS hanging around that he said I could use until the iPhone 5 comes out in September. Rock on!!

I promptly went home and sent some time backing up my old phone and restoring it to the "new" phone! Holy moly! It's like having a completely new phone! It's ridiculously faster...I can type without it freezing...Applications don't take 5 min to open. The list goes on and on! Now the real test will be Words With Friends! Ha!!

Let me know if you know a great place to get a cheap case. I need to protect this thing before I drop it...as we all know that I'm prone to do!

I've been praying to the iPhone gods for so long! They finally listened!! Thank you, David!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad/iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!I am loving my new phone too! I got my case at Yhe Basketcase in Belleville or if you want to have sex skulls and no regrets you can have my old uncommon one!

    ReplyDelete