Background

Monday, October 3, 2011

Better Than Perfect!

So due to all the craziness at work recently, I've not been able to make it to the gym much. This has not helped my stress level at all...nor is it conducive to being successful with this new running program! So I decided that for the time being, I need to hit the gym in the mornings. *yawn*
So today I dragged my bootie out of bed at 430am! Yep, you heard me correctly...430 A-M!!!! I was at the gym by 10 after 5! I have to admit that running that early is a bit of a shocker to the body to say the least! But I DID IT!!

After I made myself presentable, I headed to the optometrist for my 1 year post-op appointment. The outcome...better than perfect!!! Woo hoo!! 20/15 vision!!!! Phew! (I have to admit that I was a bit nervous. I haven't had any problems though...not even dryness!)

Needless to say I'm fading fast tonight! So I'm cutting this one short. G'night all!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment