Background

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Master Suite almost finished!

It's been awhile since I've posted pics of our place.  Chad and I have been working hard, and I think we've just about finished our Master Bedroom minus a few decor pieces.  Our Master Bedroom area is really more of a Master Suite.  We have french doors off of the living room area that enter into a small hallway that leads to the Master Bath (to the left), the Master Closet (directly in front) and the Master Bedroom (to the right).  Our bedroom has 3 very large windows and receives a ton of light, which couldn't be more opposite of the last place we lived in here.  I'm looking forward to being able to sleep with the window open slightly - one of my favorite things to do!  Here's a few "Before" pics...

Master Suite Entry (Before)

Bedroom (Before)





Since our bedroom receives so much light, we opted for a darker, cozier paint color.  Our designer helped us choose this wonderful color.  I'm not sure I would have ever picked this out on my own, but I do love it.  Here's a few pics of the bedroom now that's it's just about finished.

Master Bedroom (After)
Loving our new lamps we picked up recently!




We chose to put a chair next to our dresser which is opposite of the bed.  
Seems to make it cozier.


Loving our wedding picture arrangement.  Chad did this all by himself!


Lastly, here's the view from our Master out into the little hallway that connects the suite.  I'm so glad we found a place for this bookshelf - another one of my faves. 
I think it looks great here!!

I also love our decision to bring the gray color that we have in the hallway into the bedroom doorway.  Seems to frame up the entry nicely.


There's still a few empty spots to fill, but we're really happy with how it turned out so far.  Hope you enjoyed it!


1 comment: