Background

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Random Reading

I haven't posted my random links in quite a while.  I was reading blogs but couldn't find the time to organize the ones that I liked.  So now that we're starting to get things in order at home, I thought I would on my blog as well.  Enjoy!



{Family}
Apparantly this is what I have to look forward to.  LOL!


{Fitness}
A healthy - but delicious - snack after a workout.


{Food}
Love, love, love avocado toast!!  This is my go to "single girl's dinner" when chad is not around.  It's also good for a weekend lunch, but after reading these, I think I'm going to add an egg and try it for breakfast. 


{Fun}
Disney movie secrets.


{Home}
Great organization ideas!  I may have to try out trays in my pantry - ingenious! 


{Travel}
I've always wanted to live in Europe!!  This article only strengthens that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment