Background

Monday, December 28, 2015

The (Annual?) Advent Calendar


It's advent time again...woot woot!!!  I love, love, love advent calendars.  I had one every year as a kid.  (See last year's post.)  This year is the second year that Chad surprised me with another "beauty" advent calendar.  (I'm hoping this becomes an annual event. *wink, wink*)  This time the calendar came from QVC instead of Benefit.  The Benefit calendar last year was nice, but I can't say that I was excited to get multiples of the same products in different colors...especially when they weren't products I loved.  I feel like Benefit ran out of products to put into the calendar.  The nice part about the QVC calendar was that it contained products from lots of different brands...more to try!

So here's the run down of its contents.  I haven't had a chance to try any of these products just yet, but I'll let you know how I liked them in a later post.









#10 - Compact Mirror
#13 - Complexion Blending Sponge



#15 - Formula X Nail Polish
# 16 - JB Cosmetics LashFood Lash Primer





Hope you enjoyed your Christmas and Santa left you some nice things!

Cheers!






No comments:

Post a Comment