Background

Monday, November 15, 2010

PRK Update - Day 19

It's been a week since I went back to the surgeon, acquired a punctal plug and was prescribed more eye drops.  Unfortunately, my vision in my right eye hasn't changed greatly.  My distance vision seems to have improved slightly, but I can't really tell any change in the near vision.  I still have to wear my stylish one-lensed glasses at work.  The doc said that it might be a few weeks, so I'm back to trying to remain patient.

The thing that is really a bummer is the lack of satisfaction I get when shopping.  I don't even want to go anymore.  It's too difficult to see anything.  BUM-MER!  I don't know what I'm going to do on Black Friday!  It's a tradition.  Guess I'll just be along for the ride.  Oh well.  It still should be fun.  At least I'll have an excuse for running into everyone.  Ha!

Cheer to getting through another Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I hope it heals quickly Lisa!! Cheers on making it through another Monday...amen to that!

    ReplyDelete