Background

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Random Night in November

I've been slacking on my blogs this month, since I've been without the best eyesight.  So here's some random shots of some of my November outings.

For Kristine's birthday, we had a yummy dinner at Lola and then headed over to Rue for a little 80's dancing.

The birthday girl

Chad & I


...and a little dancing.
This past Saturday, we spent the afternoon & evening in Soulard.  Our friend, Chad, is getting ready to head out for training in preparation for his deployment to Iraq.  We'll miss him, but we'll be sure to take good care of Ash while he's gone.  In celebration of him & his dedication to our country, we had a few brews...of course.  Here's a couple of pics from our afternoon at iTap...



Next Chad & I headed over to McGurk's for a "Fillback cousin" family dinner, and finally ended the night at Carson's with a mixture of both crews.  







That's all for now folks.  I hope to have some more great pics to post after the holiday.  I hope everyone has a great Turkey Day!  Drink lots, eat even more and enjoy every minute of it.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment