Background

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Insta Recap

This week has flown by!  Today is the first day since last Sunday that I've actually sat down to work on my blog.  Work was crazy busy this week, and I'm going to have to find some time today to work some more.  Hopefully, I'll be able to do that before our OPP Super Bowl party tonight!!

I did manage to take - or steal - a few pics this week.  Enjoy! 


{Jan 27}
Miss Teddi
 


{Jan 29}
K&T take Cali!
My sweet cousin and her adorable daughter are spending time with family and friends this week out in the Sacramento & San Francisco areas.  
This is them near Cascade Falls in the Redwood Forest.



{Jan 30}
Love this pic!  T is dreaming of all her favorite things!




{Jan 31}
Christmas in January!
Saturday we celebrated our final Christmas of 2014 - in 2015.  LOL!  
The Gaks, Gills & Gravelles got together for a Triple G Christmas!
Love of fun & shenanigans were had!







  
Celebrating two different birthdays in addition to Christmas.
Happy Birthday, Ellie & Miles!
 

The blanket I made for Miss Teddi!
Love the colors!






Cheers!
 

   


 

No comments:

Post a Comment