Background

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Random Reading

If you're in the Midwest - as I am - you should be enjoying some unseasonably warm weather this weekend.  You'll definitely want to save this post for when the temps drop back down closer to normal later this week.  Enjoy!


{Fabulous}
I'm seriously crushing on this kitchen tile backsplash.  Makes me want a new kitchen...and a butler's pantry!!


{Food}
Interesting healthy seafood guide


{Fun}
How much fun would it be to actually attend an awards show?!?!  Knowing that I'll never be there, it was at least interesting to read this


{Self}
Sadly, my workaholic self can relate to most of these characteristics.  This is something that I'm working on diligently this year...being less of a workaholic, I mean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment