Background

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Insta Recap

Another crazy, busy week has flown by without me even realizing it!  I'm totally trying to focus more on blogging, since I've been almost non-existent these days.  

I finally figured out why it has seemed so crazy around here lately.  We're focusing on so many rooms at once...basically all of them...instead of updating/decorating one room at a time.  Sheer madness!!!  I don't think we planned on doing things this way - just kind of worked out like that.  I'll do a home update post soon, but here's a list of what we've been up to lately...and still need to do.  Makes me exhausted thinking about it.

Kitchen/Pantry:
* Organized & updated hardware.  (I think we're basically done in this room for now.)

Dining Room:
* Purchased new dining room chairs, since we lost ours in the condo sale. 
* Purchased new dining room light.  Waiting for that to arrive & then will have electrician hang it.
* Still need to purchase dining room rug.
* Need to hang art

Upstairs Deck:
* Purchased new table/chairs/cushions.
* Still need to purchase outdoor rug.
* Need to hang art.

Living Room/Foyer:
* Purchased new rug & console/media table.
* Purchased new foyer light - electrician needs to hang.

Master Suite:
* Had professional closet installed.  Hallelujah!!!
* Need to hang art.
* Eventually - next year - want to switch out lighting & faucets in master bathroom.  

Hallways (up/down):
* Purchased & hung 5 new semi-flush mounts.

Guest Suite:
* Purchased new nightstands & linens.
* Hung new curtains
* Installed shelves in guest bathroom.
* Need to hang art.

3rd Bathroom (Gnocchi's):
* Purchased & hung new vanity light.
* Need to hang art & shelves - already purchased.
* Need to paint.

Nursery:
* Purchased & put together crib, dresser & storage shelves.
* Waiting on replacement for rocker/glider.
* Hung new curtains.
* Need to hang shelves & art.

General:
* Haven't started on laundry/mudroom area - needs work.
* Haven't started on downstairs half bath - needs work.
* Haven't started on office yet.  Need to purchase day bed to add an extra spot for our guests.

Wow!!!  There is still a ton on the "To Do" list that I want to accomplish before Delivery Day!!!  I better get to the sharing of random pics, so that I can go accomplish something else.  LOL!!!



(Clockwise from top left)
1.  Super cute sleeping sack I purchased on clearance from Gap!  I can't get enough of those ants!!!
2.  K&T - such an adorable shot!  Miss these two!!
3.  Gnocchi's Halloween costume - glow-in-the-dark style!  LOL!  He can't go without on Momma's favorite holiday!  He'll be just a wee newborn then, so I'm sure we'll just be chillaxin' at home.



(Clockwise from top left again)
You know I can't end this without sharing pics of the fur babies!!
1.  Lucky can barely fit on my lap these days, but she figures out how!
2.  Smokey helping dad put up lights.
3.  Lucky napping on Momma's new laptop case.
4.  Smokey chillin' in his new favorite spot - our deck.


Hope you're getting some R&R this weekend!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment