Background

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

No cavities!

I had the day off today to visit the dentist...no cavities!  I was planning to take a half day off work, but what the heck?  Right?  A full day off it is!  It was actually quite productive...and expensive.  Ha!  Lots of errands, clothes & shoe shopping, home improvement and even got to have lunch with my mom and grandma.  Since I was off, I actually made it to the gym for the 5:30pm spinning class.  I can never make it when I'm working. 

To top off the day, we were able to book a condo in Ft. Lauderdale through my mom's timeshare.  Thanks Mom!  Chad and I will be heading down there at the end of May!  Woo hoo!!  Vacation here I come!!!  I think we're actually going to try to spend a day in Miami and a couple days in the Keys!   After this crazy year, I really need a RELAXING vacation...and for me that means lounging by a beach/pool.  We had an amazing vacation last year to S. Africa, but it wasn't "relaxing".  It was such a long flight followed by last minute wedding plans.  It was all worth it though.  We attended an amazing wedding which Chad was a part of.  I just need a different type of vacation this year.  So excited!!!  Now that the condo is booked we can get started on booking some other things.

Speaking of S. Africa...Ryan (Chad's brother) sent us a few pics from the photographer.  So I thought I'd share them with you.  Enjoy!


The happy couple with Ryan's (and Chad's) Mom


Chad and Ryan


The groomsmen



No comments:

Post a Comment