Background

Friday, April 9, 2010

Bunny Hop!

So Easter is my favorite holiday for food consumption.  We do it a little differently at my Mom's abode.  We do an Easter brunch!  I think it was originally planned as that to work in with all of the kids' schedules to make it easier for house hopping...not to be mistaken with bar hopping.  : )
It has since grown into an Easter brunch with yummy breakfast and dessert crepes, wonderful breakfast casseroles, salads, bacon, ham...and don't forget the mimosa's!!  Yumm-o!!!  I'm in charge of the mimosas!  Would you expect any less?!?!?! 
Each year John's daughter, Calyn, and I color eggs.  This year we incorporated my niece, Lehni.  She was quite excited.  However, being only 3 years old, she's not quite able to help yet.  After the coloring of the eggs Saturday night, we left some cookies and carrots on a plate for the Easter Bunny just in case he decided to stop by that night.  Here is Lehni first thing in the morning.  She was quite excited to see that the Easter Bunny had eaten all his carrots and most of his cookies.  The first thing she wanted to know was if she could eat the remainder of the cookies that he left.  That's my girl!

 
 Here are Lehni and I cleaning up the dishes after all of the cooking Easter morning.  I'm so glad that I had my little helper!




Eggs and mimosas!!



Fun with stickers!

 This was Lehni's first year hunting eggs!  She was so into it.  Much more than I anticipated!  I heart that last picture...after she was finished.  Enjoy!





Hunting with Mom and Dad...



Almost done.  Last check in the car tailpipe!  Thanks, Dad!


All done!



No comments:

Post a Comment