Background

Friday, April 2, 2010

More Wedding Pics...

It's been a bit since I've blogged.  I've again had some crazy weeks at work.  I'm not sure when it will end.  It seems like it's all about the bottom line and screw anyone that gets in the way.  I've really always like the company and what it stands for...and I still do.  It's just that now corporate is running the company so much that we cannot barely go to the bathroom without calling down to Bethesda to ask permission.  They are changing anything and everything...and it all had to be done yesterday.  I'm all about change, but I think you have to really explore it first and implement it in stages if necessary.  Now I'm just hoping to keep my job on a daily basis.  Thank goodness I have great people in my life to keep me going...Chad, my family, my friends...including my kick ass bootcamp girls!

On a lighter note, we received a few more photographer wedding pics from S. Africa that I thought I would share with everyone.  He really got some great shots...very fun!

The 4 groomsmen...
Check out my face on this one!  I think this was where Sheldon was showing us very close up pics of the lions him and Anna saw in the park.  We'd been on safari for over 2 days and saw what we thought to be a pack of lions from sooooo far away that we couldn't even get a pic.  We were quite envious!


Moi!


Ryan (the groom) and I going for a spin!
Hope you enjoyed the show!

Now on to some Easter celebration.  My niece, Lehni, is coming into town tomorrow.  I hope to have some more pics to share by the end of the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great pic of you by yourself. And the one above it with your facial expression is so funny. It looks like you were yelling at him and he was shying away from you. You tell him, girl!

    ReplyDelete