Background

Sunday, July 18, 2010

It's only been a week and...

...and he's already left me.  Man, that was the shortest co-habitation in history!  Ha!  JUST KIDDING!!  Chad left for NY to visit his mom on Saturday.  I'll be joining him soon!  Yay!

Since Chad is out visiting his fam, I thought that I'd post some pics of his brother, sister-in-law and her fam that I stole off of Facebook, so that everyone can see.

Here's a pic of Ryan (Chad's brother), Tanya (his wife) and Nadia (Tanya's sister) on a pub crawl for Tanya's bday in Pilgrim's Rest, S. Africa

Ryan and Tanya live in White River, SA near Nelspruit and a few hours from Jo-burg.  Several of the World Cup games were help at stadiums in both of these cities.  They were very lucky to get to attend some of the games.  Looks like they had a blast!!

Here's a pic of Ryan and Tanya.  Looks like Ryan's enjoying a refreshing Castle.  (That's like Bud Light or Miller Light for us in the Midwest.)

Here's a pic of the group havin' some fun during a game.  Forgive me, I completely forgot the gentleman's name on the left.  The gorgeous girl on the right is Dominique (Tanya's & Nadia's cousin).  Thank goodness for Dom!  She assisted me in understanding most of the slang terms that are used in SA.  Lifesaver!


Nadia & Dominique showing their war paint!
 
 Fun with vuvuzelas!  They must be fun if your there, but I have to admit all they did was annoy me while listening to them on TV.  LOL!

OK.  Enough of the World Cup.  Here's a few from Tanya's cousin, Rachelle's, wedding.
For the bachelorette party, they have some kind of tradition about old hens and young hens.  Forgive me, for not knowing the whole story.  But it's a big deal.  Check out this pic.  No, it's not Halloween.  : )

Looks like a fun party!  Wish we could have been there!

Here are the gorgeous bridesmaids...

...and last but not least...the stunning bride and her parents.

Hope you enjoyed my photo album...courtesy of Facebook!  : )

1 comment: