Background

Thursday, July 8, 2010

TGIF!!!!

Phew!  What a week!  My boss is out of town this week and most of next...and boy am I feeling it!!!!  I guess I should be glad that people look to me for answers when she's gone, but I've barely been able to hit the bathroom this week.  Crazy, crazy!  As you can imagine, I'm super glad that tomorrow is Friday.  I have a half day in the office filled with multiple meetings.  Then I have to head out to on-site meeting at one of the local hospitals.  The best thing is I should be home earlier than normal tomorrow.  Yay!  I'm hoping to get a short nap in before I head out tomorrow night.

It's a busy weekend for me!  Friday night is Tour de Belleville...a night-time bicycle ride in Belleville.  I've participated in this for the last 3 years, and it's always a good time!!  My friends, Vicki & Judy, are riding with me this year.  Let's go girls!

Saturday Chad & I have a trivia night with some family members.  I haven't been to one of those in quite some time, but it should be fun.  I'm just hoping that I can keep my mouth shut when needed this time.  I love going, but I'm not very good at most of the questions.  So I tend to get a bit excited and yell out the answers when I know them.  LOL!  Maybe we'll hit up Olivia's beforehand.

Some time this weekend Chad is moving most of his stuff in.  Tonight's his last night as a "single" man.  The next time I see him, he'll be co-habitating with Smokey, Lucky & myself!  I'm sure he can't wait!!!  : )

I'm exhausted already talking about all the weekend plans.  Maybe Sunday I can squeeze in a few hours of pool time at my cousin's.   That would be a nice relaxing end to a very busy weekend and what appears to be a very busy work week next week.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! So glad we will be seeing more of Chad! Maybe next weekend we can do something - have fun at trivia!

    ReplyDelete