Background

Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 1...

Day 1 of the new corner I've unwillingly turned at work is now complete...and I'm still standing.  It doesn't look like they'll be replacing the position my former boss vacated anytime soon.  Wish me luck!

On a brighter note, I made some kick-ass baked potato soup on that cold and rainy day yesterday.  Yumm-o!  Check out my friend, Ashley's, blog for the recipe.  Thanks, Ash!!!

Tonight Chad and I went for a walk around the neighborhood..about a 1.5 miles.  Not much, but it's a start for both of us.  Chad needs to get in gear but his asthma is his leash.  My back is finally starting to feel better again, so I really need to get going again.  It was nice though to have a conversation with each other that didn't involve opposite sides of the couch and laptops.  : )

Tomorrow we're off to the Cards game.  It's our last game of the season.  We're less than excited to go...if you can imagine.  Ha!  Is it even worth saying "Go Cards"?!?!  

Go Cards!

Random after-thought...
I couldn't resist sharing this cute pics of my gorgeous niece, Lehni, getting ready for dance class.  Have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. She is such a doll!! We are headed to a game Saturday ...more excited about the pre-game drinking in Soulard....Glad you liked the soup!! Hope your workstress settles down soon!!!

    ReplyDelete