Background

Monday, September 13, 2010

Phew...

What a weekend...and Monday!  I'm exhausted!  Saturday, Chad and I met a group of friends up at the Midwest Wingfest in Fairview Heights.  I have to say that this was better than expected...even if I don't eat chicken.  Here's a pic of Judy, Ashley and I with a hot chick.  Please take note of our kick ass $8 plastic "mood" cups...of which Ashley and I do not have any more.  : )


Sunday, Ashley and I hit up Vicki's bridal shower.  Good times and good friends...and I even won a mum.  What a great idea for a shower gift, Angie!

Today I drove out to KC for a whirlwind trip.  I have 5 interviews tomorrow (for other candidates...not myself) and then I'm headed back late tomorrow afternoon.  I'm going to be even more exhausted than I am now!  I tried a new place in Overland Park tonight...NorTH.

Of course, I have to post pics.  I chose the pan-seared scallops and wild mushroom risotto.  Check out the bright orange butter...

1 comment:

  1. YUM!!!!I will kindly trade Rick my beer cup for the wine glass I swiped from Olivia's...whoops!

    ReplyDelete