Background

Thursday, September 16, 2010

**Yawn**

Well it's been one hell of an "awesome" week....NOT! ; )
I actually left the office so stressed out today that I had chest pains! Chad has been just about as stressed out with all of his work as I've been with mine. We're quite a pair these days!

So tonight we're both sitting at the ballgame wishing we were home in bed catching some Z's. Neither one of us can quite yawning. Pathetic! Go Cards! *yawn*

I've been in such a funk lately with work and my back issues. I haven't been able to exercise much or get stuff done around the house. It makes me so crabby! Right, Babe?! ; )

I'm hoping things will turn around soon! Wish me luck!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a girls night out is in order!!!!! Hope your stress level goes down....for both of you!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete