Background

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 2...

I promise that I won't count too much longer, but today was Day 2 of the new work set-up. It's gone better than expected so far. Today my new boss, the Medical Director, suggested that I obtain a Quality certification. The one that I'm familiar with is the CPHQ...Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality. She said no one in the an had this certification except her. Just add this to my To Do list Ha! Actually it is probably a great idea and would serve me well. I'm already concerned about having to switch jobs when we move without a Master's degree. I gave additional certifications already in coding, case management and managed care...but this is an area that's new to me. So it looks like a CPHQ may be in my future.

Tonight Chad & I are at the Card's game...and, unfortunately, we're less than excited. I'm so used to the Cards going to the post-season...and the stadium being a buzz of excitement. But not this year. This year we tanked it. The stadium is half dead. I can't believe it's out last game of the year and all I can think about is heading to bed. Ha! Sorry boys!

I hope the rest of this week flies by. I'm looking forward to hanging with my BC girls on Thursday night at Jefferson's, a little Chili Fest in BVL on Friday night & the Best of MO Market on Sunday with the fam. Chad is heading out to Tucson for the week on Sat. I'll be flying solo! Watch out! ; )

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment