Background

Thursday, September 8, 2011

So far behind....

Man, I feel so far behind lately.  I just can't seem to catch up...at home, at work, anywhere!  I hate that unsettling feeling...that feeling where everything is messy!  So I thought I'd start by catching up here.  Bare with me.  Ha!

We had fun in NY a few weeks ago with Chad's brother, SIL and fam.  Here is the full link to my NY pics, but I've posted a few of my favorites below.















Last weekend Lehni came in to visit.  We mostly hung out at mom's, but we did make it to the zoo on Sunday.  I hope to post some pics of that soon.

This weekend is jam packed too.  We're heading down to my grandpa's church picnic on Friday night for a little dinner, beer poker, big 6 wheel and quilt bingo.  Some good Mid-Western fun!  Ha!  Saturday I'm heading out to Mascoutah with some friends for a bicycle poker run!  Super fun!!  That should definitely make for some good pics...if I can ever get them posted.  Ha!

1 comment:

  1. Love your dress in that last pic...looks like NY was a blast! Looking forward to tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete