Background

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Still behind...

It's been awhile since i've posted anything It's been so crazy busy lately that you'd think I'd blog about it. But all I feel like doing lately with any free moments is sleeping! I'm hoping that it's just the weather change mixed with the business that is causing me to fall asleep on the couch by 9pm most nights.

I received some interesting news at work last week. Its the kind of news that could be good...but really just leaves everything up in the air for now. Chad is still on the job hunt. Keep your fingers crossed for the both of us!

Chad has been staying home a few days a week and working on cleaning up the basement. Can you say...God-sent?! I thought I was going to have to do this myself!! He has been suffering from his flared allergies...probably from being in that yucky basement for weeks. We spent this past weekend down there going through absolutely everything. We now have an enormous pile to go to Goodwill. It's probably going to take a couple of trips! I'm so happy to say that this huge project is just about complete! Phew!! Chad did a fabulous job!! Now what else can I find for him to do... (He he)

This cool weather has not only brought about the cleaning bug. I've also rediscovered my love of pumpkin beer! Woo hoo! This is beer season for me!! I've already purchased some Schlafly Pumpkin Ale. Ha! But I was in full Oktoberfest mood on Saturday! We hit up The Wine Tap for their Oktoberfest flatbread pizza (bratwurst, sauerkraut, red onion, & spicy brown mustard) and Southern Tier Pumpking Ale. Yumm-o!

This week we are getting a bid on basement waterproofing. The basement still leaks, and i just wont feel good about selling it this way. I've heard it's quite expensive, but hopefully we can do something. This weekend is going to consist of more cleaning/organizing. I hate it, but it will feel good when it's done. The Belleville Oktoberfest is also going on, so maybe we can head downtown for a it one evening.

Cheers!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad/iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment