Background

Monday, November 26, 2012

I'm Famous!

If tomorrow is as productive as today was, then tomorrow should be my last day at Coventry.  I'm ready for something new...ready to towards a goal.  There is something about "winding down" a business.  The mood is so much different...almost melancholy some days.  There are some days when I have absolutely nothing to do.  I know I will probably wish for those kind of days when I start the new job and am working long hours...but it's so difficult to have those "nothing" days as frequently as the come now.

Coincidentally tomorrow, we are going out with friends for a charity bingo night held at Boulevard Brewery complete with all the food and beer you can drink!  I'm looking at it as a celebratory "last day" happy hour/evening.  Should be a good time!  Hopefully, I'll remember to post some pics.  :)

On a side note, before and after our wedding celebration, a videographer was there with a helicopter camera filming the resort...and us.   The Sandpearl posted the film today.  Enjoy our 30 seconds of fame....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAeFUfLPNO0 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment