Background

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Turkey and a Wedding

What an exhausting but fun holiday weekend!!  Chad and I traveled back to The Lou on Wednesday to celebrate Turkey Day with my family.  Turkey Day always consists of lunch at my Dad's and then dessert, grazing of leftovers and Hand and Foot cards at my Mom's.  Unfortunately Calyn was a bit under the weather, so we weren't able to celebrate with her, Ben and Lehni...but glad she is feeling better now.  I was super bad this weekend and didn't taken any holiday pics.  Boo.

Friday afternoon we headed to Soulard for Kristine and Nick's wedding.  The ceremony was held at 4 Hands Brewery with the reception at iTap.  Very low key but very fun!  This was the only day that I actually remembered to take pics, so here's a few of my faves.

Ceremony






Kristine's nieces & nephew were so cute.  Will kept adjusting her tights.  So funny!


The happy couple




Tasha and Rebecca...colleagues from my HealthCare USA days.


Me and Ashley




Willa stealing the show again!




Kristine looked so gorgeous!




After a rough start to Saturday, we ended the day with more Hand and Foot!  We even sucked Judy in to our addiction!  What a fun weekend! Tonight we're chillaxing on the couch after a 5 1/2 hour drive home due to 4 different accidents.  Exhausting! 

This week begins my final days at Coventry...bittersweet, but I think I'm ready for a change.  It's going to be a crazy busy last couple of days.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. great pics!! was so happy to see you guys - even if it was just for a few - good luck this week with everything!

    ReplyDelete