Background

Monday, December 1, 2014

Hello, December!

I can barely believe it's December already!  This Fall flew by...and Winter has arrived and smacked me in the face.  But enough about that, let's talk Thanksgiving.

The hubs and I traveled back to St. Louis for an extended weekend.  We had a lovely time.  We were able to spend a couple of nights with friends and the rest with family.  It had been quite awhile since we had spent that much time there.  Here's some of our favorite pics from the month...

Baby Hanna - 5 months old now!





Night out with friends.  
Jefferson's solves all problems!

Turkey time!



Grams



Tea party with Tinsley

More kick ass friends!

 



We truly did have a great time!  We're so thankful to have such wonderful people in our lives!  I just wish I would have taken more pics.  There's a few peeps missing.  
Until next time...

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment