Background

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Cookies!!!

This year we decided to do a little holiday baking.  I used to love to bake but haven't found the time in recent years.  However, I completely failed to take any decent pics.  We were completely successful at baking though, so I thought I'd share our yummy creations!

These were scrumptious - so moist & fluffy and not too "pumpkiny"!
Probably my fave of all!



I had to make these just for the name given that my grandmother & mother are from there!  They are actually quite good though!
Shortbread-like with touch of cinnamon.  Perfect for dunking!



Absolutely huge - perfect to share...and great for dunking!



Probably my least favorite of the bunch - just too rich for me.
Super easy to make though!


I'm totally banning myself from baking for several more years.  
We completely over-indulged this holiday season!  
Now we need to immerse ourselves in the gym downstairs!

Enjoy!  Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment