Background

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 12...

Wow!  I didn't realize it had been so long since I'd written.  I'm on Day 12 of "Lisa's Healthier Lifestyle"...and I've lost 2 lbs.  Woo hoo!  It's so hard for me to lose weight.  I'm so happy that I've lost 2 lbs in just under two weeks.  This should be slow enough of a weight loss to keep it off.  I've done this while continuing to have a few drinks a week...and some of my favorite food...just less of everything.  I'm also trying to up my gym workouts from a sad once per week to at least 3-4 times per week.  Work is not helping me keep to this routine though.

We're heading out to Hanley's Grille & Tap tonight.  Yum!  It never seems to disappoint.  I'm looking forward to a nice glass of wine after a long day.  I'm working on a new project at home...nothing too big but still work.   More to come on this later...

  

No comments:

Post a Comment