Background

Friday, January 20, 2012

A day of firsts

Very excited to be off work today.  It's been such a busy first three weeks here...both at work and at home.  Lots of firsts today...

First Chiropractic Visit
So nervous about this, but hoping it goes well.  Before I left home, I researched some chiropractors and had my current chiropractor review them.  She actually called and spoke with several and liked this one the best.  So all should be fine, but it's difficult to trust someone to work on your spine.  Here's where I'll be going...Crossroads Chiropractic.


First New Bank Account Since High School
It just seems crazy, but there are no Regions Banks in the KC area.  This is making it quite difficult to do any banking.  Thankfully, I pay almost all my bills online, so I've survived the first three weeks.  But I still feel the need to have a local bank.  Chad has an account at U.S. Bank, so it looks like I'll be joining him there.

First Overnight Guests in Our New Place
My mom and John are coming in today!  Yay!!  It will be so nice to see a familiar face around here.  We don't have any big plans other than going to the Market and wine tasting tomorrow, but I'm sure that we'll fill up the weekend.  They're staying until Monday, so we'll have plenty of time to catch up...and play cards (Chad's favorite).

Well, I have lots to do today.  I better get off here and run!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment