Background

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Combining Passions

I mentioned in my New Year's post that my resolution was going to be to add passion back into my life.  I've always been passionate about animals and volunteering.  So I've decided to combine those passions and volunteer at a local animal shelter.  I've volunteered for several organizations before but never an animal shelter.  Chad has agreed to take on this opportunity with me, which makes me even more excited about it!

We both submitted our volunteer applications and signed up for volunteer orientation.  Apparently others must have also taken on this type of resolution, because volunteer orientation is booked through mid-March!  Can you believe it?!  Oh, well.  At least we're signed up, right?

More to come on the local
organization and our experiences with it once we attend orientation.  Can't wait to begin this journey!!

I'm re-posting these cuties!  I just can't resist!






Here's to finding your passion!  Cheers!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment