Background

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Local KC: Raygun


Think Local - Buy Local - Be Local

As most of you know, we live in downtown KC.  Downtown is a super cool area with a lot of great things going on!  It's alive, vibrant & growing.  In the past year, I've gotten really excited about supporting our city & community...and buying local.  This excitement has really grown into a focus for me recently, and I'd really like to continue this effort throughout 2015.  So I thought I'd share some of my favorite "local" KC places.




Raygun

Raygun was not founded in KC - rather Des Moines, but KC is it's 2nd store.  Such a fun store to visit, and it's just a few minutes from our place!  



The products inside are all about the KC area.  We've purchased some super cool things here - gifts for our friends, family and ourselves!  Our first experience with Raygun's goods was a gift from some friends - these glasses.  Awesome pics of KC!




We grabbed the coaster below in support of our beloved Royals during their postseason.



 I just picked up this cutesy-patootsy onesie as a baby shower gift for a co-worker.  



If you've seen Chad recently, the odds are that you've seen him wearing this shirt.  LOL!  Can barely get him to take it off!



As you can see, we totally love Raygun...and love it even more that it's local!   

Come Visit Us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment