Background

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Insta Recap

I read somewhere - probably a blog - to try and take a photo a day.  I decided to adapt this a bit and use others' photos that were taken on those dates.  I doubt that I'll be able to sustain this, but I thought I'd give it a shot.  Most of these are posted on my Instagram account.  Enjoy!

{Jan 1 - First Le Creuset}
Completely loving this pot!!!!!





{Jan 2 - Jerod & his girls}
Celebrating the Big 3-0!


{Jan 3 - The Smokester}




{Jan 4 - First Snow of the Year}



{Jan 5 - Random Downtown KC Shot}




{Jan 6 - OPP Sunrise}




{Jan 7 - Teddi}




{Jan 8 - Another OPP Sunrise}
Apparently this was a theme this week.  LOL.




{Jan 9 - More Teddi Cuteness!}




{Jan 10 - Cooper's Hawk Wine Tasting}
Love when this comes around each month!



Cheers!
 

1 comment:

  1. totally jelly of your le creuset! i want one! love the sunrise pics too!

    ReplyDelete