Background

Monday, January 19, 2015

Insta Recap


It's time for another photo-of-the-day recap already.  I don't think I quite managed to take a photo each day this past week, but I took multiple on other days.  Sometimes the days just get away from me.  So I borrowed from others again this week.  Enjoy!


 {Jan 12 - Mr. Miles}
One day he'll fit in Daddy's shoes!



{Jan 15 - Miss Tinsley}
Want some Cheerios?



{Jan 16}
A little electro-acupuncture never hurt anyone!


This cutie patootie - Miss Hanna - is already 7 months old!!


Yummy frittatas at home in The Lou courtesy of Chef John.


{Jan 17}
Can barely believe you can find these in STL!  They fly off the shelves the same day in KC!


Miss Ellie wearing the new birthday outfit we bought her.  Adorbs!


Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment